DivorceWriter logo
Home About Us
Divorce Papers

Oregon Online Divorce

new section

Oregon Divorce Details

Use DivorceWriter to prepare your own Oregon divorce papers online, and with the detailed Oregon divorce filing procedures included in your package, you'll have all the tools you need to make your do-it-yourself divorce quick and easy. Get complete divorce papers--ready to sign and file--and save hundreds of dollars representing yourself in divorce without a lawyer.

The Advantages of Oregon Divorce

  • Avoid formal service of process on your spouse, saving both time and money.
  • Get divorced without ever stepping foot in the courthouse.
  • Oregon is one of the few states that allows you to finalize your divorce in as little as six weeks.

Residency Requirements

At least one spouse must live Oregon for six (6) months before filing for divorce there unless you were married in Oregon, in which case there is no minimum in-state requirement as long as one spouse lives there now.

Grounds for Divorce

If you and your spouse have problems that cannot be fixed and those problems have damaged your relationship beyond repair, you have met the no-fault grounds for divorce in Oregon.

Where to File

All Oregon divorces are filed at the Circuit Court Clerk's office in the county where either spouse lives. If you can't afford the filing fee, file an Application and Declaration for Deferral or Waiver of Fees. You'll also file an Order for the judge to sign to formally grant your request.

DivorceWriter's Money-Back Guarantee

If your divorce papers are not accepted by the judge, DivorceWriter offers a full refund.


You have qualified to use DivorceWriter to complete your Oregon divorce papers online.  Select "Continue" to start the interview.

Oregon Help
new section
© 2015 Pro Se Planning, Inc. All rights reserved.Home | Terms of Use | 100% Guarantee | Privacy | Contact | Sitemap
DivorceWriter.com™ is a leading self-help divorce document web site.
However, this site does not provide legal advice and use of this site is
not a substitute for hiring an attorney licensed to practice in your state.