DivorceWriter logo
Home About Us
Divorce Papers

Oregon Online Divorce

Oregon Divorce Details

Oregon Residency Requirements

To file for divorce in Oregon, at least one spouse must have lived in the state of Oregon for the 6 months prior to filing the divorce. However, if you were married in Oregon, you can file for divorce there as long as one spouse is living there now, regardless of how long he or she has been living there.

Grounds For Divorce

The no fault grounds for divorce in Oregon is that irreconcilable differences between the parties have caused the irremediable breakdown of the marriage.

Filing Your Oregon Divorce

The basic steps for filing the Oregon divorce forms you prepare online with DivorceWriter are as follows:

  1. Review and Sign the Joint Petition for Dissolution of Marriage and related forms.
  2. File the documents with the Circuit Court Clerk (only one spouse needs to be present when filing).
  3. The Judge reviews and signs the Judgment of Divorce and mails a signed copy to each spouse. Your divorce is then complete.

Division of property & debt, child parenting plan (including child support, visitation and custody), spousal support, and more are covered.

DivorceWriter provides forms specific to the state of Oregon and offers a money back guarantee if your documents are not accepted by the Court.

Where to Find Blank State Forms

If you prefer to complete blank forms on your own, they can be downloaded directly from the Oregon Courts at no cost using these links:


If your divorce is uncontested and your spouse is willing to sign the papers, you can use DivorceWriter to complete your Oregon divorce forms online.  Select "Continue" to start the interview.

Oregon Help
© 2023 Pro Se Planning, Inc. All rights reserved.Home | Terms of Use | 100% Guarantee | Privacy | Contact | Sitemap
DivorceWriter.com™ is a leading self-help divorce document web site.
However, this site does not provide legal advice and use of this site is
not a substitute for hiring an attorney licensed to practice in your state.